Friday, December 4, 2009

Tomorrow!!

Good Morning!
We can't believe that the day before our big trip is finally here! I really need to get the packing done.
Megan brought the bookmarks and notebooks that she and the Clifton congregation had made. Really cute! Meg's notebooks turned out adorable. She photocopied some of our old literature to use on the back cover; the front has some of Meg's photographs. Very nice. The bookmarks are scrapebooked. Meg's Mother in law Mabel was mostly responsible for them. Little works of art! I am excited to give these away. I think everyone will like their gifts!! I am also giving away postcards of our Tucson desert that a friend printed up for us. In the back they have greetings from Tanque Verde Congregation, Tucson, AZ. Very nice. I also have some plain necklaces to give away. I made these. enough said.
So, today I need to finish running some errands. Send the ebay stuff off, go to the pharmacy, shop, clean house, water plants, write note for housesitters, clean car, and so on.....
Stay well and I hope that we are able to add to this blog on our trip. Sage will be blogging too. You can find her blog at http://sages-spice.livejournal.com/
Our phones will probably not work while we are away. I think I will be leaving mine for our housesitter to use.
Love you all,
Cyndy and Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment